About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful wife Lynn, "the best thing that ever happen to me". the Father of four Boys Travis, Trent, Trey (tripletts) and my Best buddy Tripp

Saturday, November 14, 2009

WOW! it has been so long sense I posted anything, I almost forgot I had a blog .
I have been very busy this summer trying to get ready to open a new Church campus in Marianna at the High school.
I have been working very hard to do everything right at both campuses in Blountstown and Marianna. God has done some amazing things at both places. I believe that as he has done exactly what he has promised and that is to show up right when I need him.
This year has been a challenging year. Even though I have had a great year, Satin has used everything he could to keep me discouraged, but for one of the first times in my life I have been able to see God through others, that have shown Love to me through words and actions this has keep me encouraged.
One thing this year has shown me, is how God has used my whole life to prepare me for the job I am now doing and that is INCREDIBLE.
Thanks to everyone how has keep me going this year!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment