About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful wife Lynn, "the best thing that ever happen to me". the Father of four Boys Travis, Trent, Trey (tripletts) and my Best buddy Tripp

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy Don

WOW What a show,
We had so much fun @Kidstuf Saturday night.
I can't wait till next month. 

One thing that I have figured out, Kidstuf is as much  fun for the team putting it on as it is for the kids and families that come and watch.
We have so much fun getting ready to put Kidstuf on, it is a blast!!
I have some of the best people in the world on my team.  
Don Clabaugh was a great sport this week, even when he was not treated "fair". our virtue this month is Fairness- making sure that everyone is treated respectfully.

Watch out Broadway here we come.   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment