About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful wife Lynn, "the best thing that ever happen to me". the Father of four Boys Travis, Trent, Trey (tripletts) and my Best buddy Tripp

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Arkansas?????

Today I'm in Harrison, Arkansas, yea I said Arkansas. Several of the staff from the church have came up here to meet with a few other churches that are going through the same growing pains that we are. some of the Churches have already gone threw what we are going to be facing over the next year.       
It have been a long trip so far but we have seen some incredible sights. God has created such beautiful things, it is great to be able to just take your time to look at all that he has created.
The only thing wrong with this trip is I have been stuck in a car with Clint for 14 to 15 hours 
"just kidding", we have been able to have some great conversations about where God is leading Rivertown
Please Pray for us, that we will be able to come back home with lots of great information about going multi site.             

No comments:

Post a Comment