About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful wife Lynn, "the best thing that ever happen to me". the Father of four Boys Travis, Trent, Trey (tripletts) and my Best buddy Tripp

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Getting Old


Yesterday My Triplets turned  15, WOW it seems like just yesterday that they were in the intensive care not expected to live 1lb 10oz. sick little boys. They are now just "sick" ha, ha, big  little boys ,now they are just sick in the head, but lots of fun!!!   Time is just flying by. Before I know it they will be 30 and leaving home. 
If you don't  believe in God or miracles, Just look at my boys the next time you see them
 (walking miracles).  Sometimes I wonder why God blessed me with this boys, but then I remember that God definitely has a sense of humor, if nothing else then to make me lose my hair.    

No comments:

Post a Comment