About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful wife Lynn, "the best thing that ever happen to me". the Father of four Boys Travis, Trent, Trey (tripletts) and my Best buddy Tripp

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God is Great, God is Good, let us thanks him..........















WOW what a show;  Kidstuf this month was awesome, we had a great time and the place was packed. I am so bless to be able to work with such talented people.
We as a staff have been out of the office for the last couple of days on staff retreat, it has been great this year is going to be an exciting year in the life of Rivertown. I am so grateful to be part of this team, to step out of our comfort zone into the unknown.
The only thing we know is we can trust in God to lead us to the place to where  he would have us to be . When we work together in unison there is absolutely  nothing that we can not accomplish. It is my prayer that I can keep self out of the decisions that I will need to make this year to fulfill the dream that God has laid on the hearts of so many.    



          

No comments:

Post a Comment